Wed, May 12|
Unleashing your Poetic Voice - poetry workshop
Presented by Amy Bodossian, this poetry workshop is being brought to Port Fairy by the wonderful people behind the Art Is ... Festival!
Time & Location
May 12, 2021, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Port Fairy, 37 James St, Port Fairy VIC 3284, Australia
About The Event
Poetry has the power to take what's inside of us and give voice to our unique experience in a way that no other art form can. Acclaimed poet and performer Amy Bodossian will lead a workshop designed to crack us open and get to the heart of our poetic voice. Write some exciting new poetry and share it in a safe and welcoming space where your unique creativity is not only supported but passionately encouraged.
You will learn:
- How to switch off the critic, tap into inspiration and write more often
- How to structure, edit, shape a poem – what to focus on, what to leave out
- How to drill down to the heart of what you are wanting to express in a poem
- How to be proud of and embrace the quirks that make your poetry unique
- How to get more comfortable sharing our work and exposing our vulnerability when sharing our words with others.
All levels of ability welcome
Amy’s bio: https://amybodossian.com/about/
Amy Bodossian WorkshopA$40.00